Monday, June 28, 2010

Message to the Afgan Freedom fighters.

I must admit, I am in love with you guys. for 9 years now you been showing the world how a rag tag group of partisan supposedly backwards people are able to defeat and hold their own against a billion dollar army equipped with the latest in technology. I more than admire you. I am awe. Thanks to you I still see hope in this fucked up workd where a bunch of imperialistic assholes think they can control the world and its riches however they desire. You have shown them just how wrong they can be. Hold on tight guys, it's almost over and you would have won yet another decisive victory. Just a few more years and NATO will have to get the 'eff out of Afghanistan just like Soviet Union did and just like Alexander "the Great" did a while back. You got MY respect, you tough muther effers. I salute you! Keep up the great work, guys!

No comments: