Sunday, September 27, 2009

And NOW I AM worried, something big IS about to happen

Right on schedule, JUST before the talks between Iran and the "super powers"(who designated them to be super powers anyway???) an event that is tailor made to divert world's attention occurs: Polanski gets arrested after 31 years on the run. Mighty interesting coincidence, the timing is JUST so darn perfect. I am sure I am one of the few people who remember but right before Israel attacked Lebanon a few years ago, a hapless guy was arrested in Thailand who was somehow connected to the death of JonBenet Ramsey. The media gave us breathless updates for the whole week following that while largely ignoring what Israel was doing in the meantime. The pattern is exactly the same: sensationalistic but old case involving children and sexuality.
Tailor made to catch the attention of the drugged masses. ALL the media whores are splashing it on their front pages of course. Of course, I wouldn't expect No less of them.
Or and (that's even more scary) this might mean something else and big is ABOUT to happen and our attention is being diverted early. Ah, the next 49~72 hours will tell me if I am right or wrong. I wish I am wrong this time.

1 comment:

Loup said...

Your guess is a very intelligent one. You have good memory. We'll see how it unravels, though. But what is in the making is big, many can sense it. Polanski, here, is some kind of pawn. (BTW: my word verification code was: "doplam..." :-)