Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Open challengeS

10 days ago, I I presented an open challenge to the guy who writes obamboozled.blogspot.com to furnish proof the leader of North Korea is a "crazy" dangerous "maniac". he still hasn't bothered to answer me. Guess it's easier to parrot the US corporate news instead of using his own brain to think.

Several months ago I also send an open challenge to the guy who writes http://mat-rodina.blogspot.com to explain how exactly the currents USA administration is "Anglo-Marxist"(whatever that means). Guss its much easier to throw around cool sounding words than to explain exactly what they mean or if they actually mean anything at ALL. He hasn't bothered to answer me. Oh well, shrug. BTW, I stopped reading him after he called Palestinians evil blood thirsty. Guess he is one of them Ashkenazi Khazars who like to present themselves as the real Semitic Jews.

No comments: