Wednesday, April 1, 2009

No more war on terrorism or no more "war on terrorism"?

Constantly hearing about where Hilary The Butch is, which world leaders she is currently meeting with today and all the totally predictable things she would say is gonna get mighty tiresome. Those 4 years are gonna be a long time. I have told my family to please don't even mention any news they read about her. I would prefer to forget she even exists if it's possible. So why would I be writing about The Butch? A small news item caught me eye: The Butch is no longer using that lovely Shrub Jr's term "war on terrorism". Ah, ok, so does that mean there will be no more war on terrorism? Actually No, as it turns out, the war on terrorism WILL most certainly continue as proven by all the steps Obama is taking against the Taliban and Pakistan, it's just the term "war on terrorism" will be laid to rest. Um, Ok, that made me feel so much better.

No comments: