Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What happned to the promised Iraqi withdraws?

Hey, weren't the USA army forces along with the hangging small time asslicker countries supposed to be leaving Iraq at the end of this June? Gee, with the ALL important news about rioting and violence in Iraq, sorry Iran seems that everyone forgot! Well, NOT me! I remember shit like that! Well guess what, imagine my complete lack of surprise, they ain't moving! In fact, I think the deadline has been extended into 2010 because of upcoming elections and of course the violence is going up, so the withdraw is on hold. Yet ANOTHER promise Mr Change forgot to keep... Wonder if any of the moronic sheeple in USA will remember to ever raise the question? When is Mr Pills going to bitch about Mr Change's lies? Do I have to do his job NOW too?

No comments: